- Designed for the needs of working dogs with optimum comfort and durability—can be used with hook-and-loop patches to identify your dog’s job.
- Soft, breathable Eco-Tex inner liner makes it wearable and comfy for everyday use, while the harness allows full freedom of motion.
- Water-repellent outer shell and sturdy construction can stand up to all your outdoor adventures, with weather-proof buckles that work even when frozen.
- Great for nighttime wear with broad reflective chest strap and glow-in-the-dark, removable side labels.
- Handle-fixing option lets you fix the steel ring, handle, both or none to minimize your pooch’s chance of getting stuck—essential for our working friends.
|Breed Size||Large Breeds|
|Harness Type||No Pull, Back Clip|
|Chest Girth||26 to 33.5 inches|
|Material||Nylon, Synthetic Fabric|
|Recommended Pet Weight||50.5 to 66 pounds|
Be sure to choose the correct size for your pal. To prevent neck strain or potential injury, never jerk or pull suddenly. Make sure all hardware is in good working order, and that harness is not frayed or excessively worn; replace as needed. Never leave your pup unsupervised while tethered to a stationary object. Do not allow your dog to chew on the harness to prevent swallowing or choking hazard.