Sewing Machine, Electric Handheld Crafting Mending Mini Machines,19 Stitches 2 Speeds With Foot Pedal for Home
SKONYON Sewing Machine, Electric Handheld Crafting Mending Mini Machines,19 Stitches 2 Speeds With Foot Pedal for Home
Portable Sewing Machine: Sewing machine is lightweight, only 6.3 pounds, and small in size: 11.8 x 5.1 x 10.2 inches, Compact size ideal for easy sewing. Sewing machine is equipped with a highlighted LED light, the foot pedal, metal threader, thread cutter, which meet all your various DIY sewing need.
Easy to Use＆Multi-Function: It is very easy to use and you can sew both thick materials such as denim or soft ones such as silk. It comes with 19 built-in stitches that include decorative stitches, blind hem ones, buttonholes, and much more.
For beginners or advance users: Made of high-quality environmentally friendly materials, using ultra-durable motor technology, the machine has strong power, low noise, long service life, etc. Electric sewing machine is great for tailors that are at the beginning of their road or more advanced users that want to improve their skills. Suitable for people that need to take their sewing machine with them.
Practical & Gift: Portable sewing machine supports two different speeds, with 19 built-in stitches to meet your DIY sewing needs: home decoration, crafts, tablecloths, prom dresses, pet clothes, etc., to make your life more colorful . Exquisitely small appearance makes it an ideal gift for who give it to others around the birthday or festivals.
- Type: Sewing Machine
- Stitch type: straight line + curve + buttonhole + button fastening + zipper stitch, 19 kinds of stitches
- Applicable places: home
- Function object: cloth
- Drive form: electric
- Number of needles: single needle
- Number of heads: single head machine
- Presser foot: metal
- Eat thick: 6 layers (about 1.2MM)
- Reserve a bottom thread of about 10 cm. Use one hand to pull the thread through the needle hole upper thread while turning the handwheel with the other hand to bring up the bottom thread.
- Place the lower thread and upper thread at the same time under the presser foot, and still reserve a thread of about 10 cm, and then place the cloth between the two threads.
- Turn the handwheel a few times by hand, and turn on the power after fixing the threads.