- 140 cc Briggs & Stratton 550ex series OHV engine with ReadyStart no prime, no choke with the Briggs & Stratton starting promise, an engine equipped with ReadyStart will always start on the first or second pull or it will be fixed for free
- Advanced TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping
- 21 in. 2-in-1 cutting deck with bag and mulch capabilities
- Dual-lever, 6 position height adjustment makes it easy to change cutting heights from 1.25 in. to 3.75 in. H
- Mulch kit included to help put nutrients back into soil for a healthier lawn; Rear bag collects grass clippings for easy clean up or composting.
- Dimensions L/W/H :17.5″ (H) x 36.56″ (L) x 23.88″ (W)
- Weight (approx.) : 64 lbs.
- Deck Cutting Width : 21″
- Cutting Modes :TriAction Cutting System
Troy-Bilt TB110 21-Inch Push Mower with 2-in-1 Triaction Cutting System, Briggs & Stratton 140cc engine
The Troy-Bilt TB110 walk-behind mower’s TriAction cutting system features a rake bumper to lift grass upright, a specially designed blade for a finer mulch and a symmetrical deck for superior grass flow, eliminating clumping. The TB110 push mower is powered by an easy starting 140cc* Briggs & Stratton 550ex series OHV engine with ReadyStart Choke System and equipped with 11 in. rear wheels for all terrain types, dual lever deck height adjustment and 2-in-1 side discharge and mulch capability. Your work in the yard inspires us to design, test and build the most reliable mowers we possibly can. Visit our How we’re built videos and see what it takes to be built for life.
Out of stock